Privacy and cookie statement Tradler.co
This is the privacy and cookie statement for the website www.tradler.co belonging to Tradler Vacations S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Tradler”, “we”, or “us”). If you make use of our website, we (and third parties) may process your information. This information may include personal data. That is why we ensure that it is processed carefully and securely. This privacy statement describes which data is collected, what this data is used for and how we process it.
It is important to Tradler to treat your data carefully and securely. To this end, Tradler operates under the following core values:
- Clearly document our objectives before processing your personal data, by means of this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only store the data required for our objectives;
- Explicitly ask for permission to process your personal data if permission is required;
- Take the necessary security measures in order to protect your personal data. We also enforce these obligations on any parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, edit, delete, transport and/or restrict the processing of any of your personal data that is processed by us.
Tradler recommends you to carefully read this privacy and cookie statement. Please keep in mind that this statement can be revised regularly, for example after new functions have been added to the website. We advise you to check this privacy and cookie statement periodically to make sure that you are fully up to date with these revisions.
This privacy statement was last updated on [18/07/2019]
This privacy statement describes how Tradler puts these core values into practice. If you have any questions after reading this privacy and cookie statement, please feel free to contact us by using the contact details listed at the bottom of the statement.
Processing your personal data
If you make use of our website or service, you might provide us with personal data. Which personal data you provide depends on the functions or services you use. We can process the data for the following objectives:
- To send you our newsletter, if you subscribed to it;
- To contact you about a demo request;
- To offer social media buttons on our website;
- To further develop our website (based on website visitor analytics and the tracking of website visitors’ usage of the Tradler website).
In the next section, we will explain to what end we process your data per objective, what this data is used for and how long we store it.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your e-mail address, so that we can send you the newsletter. This newsletter will be sent to you no more than 1 time per month. We also register the moment at which you subscribe to the newsletter. We do so to prove that you subscribed voluntarily and that we did not obtain your data in an unauthorized manner. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. In addition, we collect analytics data by means of cookies that we include in our newsletter in order to further improve its contents. We do this by keeping track of opening and click behaviour. Until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will store your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter.
On our website you can request a demo offering you a behind the scenes look at our platform that proactively recognises employees, easily identifies key actions of your MVP’s and assists your management in driving productivity.
When signing up for a demo we request you to fill in some information about yourself. Therefore we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Job title and company name;
- URL of your company’s website (which under some circumstances may be seen as personal data).
After requesting a demo we will use your personal data for the specific objective of providing you with a demo and contacting you about it. We will only further process this personal data after receiving your consent. We will store the data for the duration of Maximum 2 years if this relationship does not evolve into a commercial agreement.
Tradler makes use of two types of cookies:
We use the tracking cookie Hotjar in order to better understand our users' needs and to optimize our service and users' experience.
Hotjar is a technology service that helps us to better understand the visitors of the Tradler website (by looking into e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don't like, etc.). This enables Tradler to further enhance its services. The Hotjar cookie is used to collect the following personal data:
- Device information;
- Browser information;
- Geographic information.
The Hotjar cookie will remain active for 365 days after having consented to its use when entering the Tradler website.
We use the analytics cookie from Google Analytics
It is important to Tradler to treat your personal data safely. We ensure that any data we have of you is properly secured. We continually adapt our security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. We also offer our website via a secured connection. This connection is indicated by a green lock in the address bar in most internet browsers. Any personal data that you provide via the website is sent with an encryption. This makes it more difficult for malicious parties to intercept your personal data. We also work hard internally to securely process your personal data.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that link to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties treat your personal data reliably and securely. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of the website in question before making use of these websites.
Sharing your data with third parties
Your personal data will only be used for the objectives stated above. However, we may share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- When we have hired them to support us in reaching the above mentioned objectives;
- We have a legitimate interest to do so;
- We have your consent to do so;
- We are legally obligated to share your personal data.
Your rights as a data subject
The current privacy legislation gives you a number of rights with regards to your personal data:
- You can request access to your personal data that is processed by us;
- You can have errors in the processed personal data be corrected or have personal data that has expired or become redundant be deleted;
- You can revoke the permission you gave on the website to process certain personal data at any time;
- You can raise an objection your personal data being used;
- You can have the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- You can request us to transfer your data to you or to a third party.
You can reach out to Tradler directly if you wish to exercise your rights or if you have a question regarding the manner in which Tradler treats your personal data. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement. In order to prevent misuse, Tradler may ask you to identify yourself when you reach out to us to exercise certain legal rights.
Want to contact us?
Our customer service is happy to help you with any questions or comments you may have including those originating from reading this privacy and cookie statement. In case you want to get into contact with Tradler, you can make use of the following contact information: